Friday, April 22, 2011

I don't know.......


Perfection is something that used to be considered as unachievable for a human being, but does it mean that humans should not seek perfection?

I don't know.......

God is perfect and everything that He has created is without any defect, the complete and beautiful in its own unique way. The Love, Goodness and Beauty that God possesses is undoubtedly can not be achieved by any other one in this Universe but then why Humans are blessed with these qualities if they can not achieve them in a perfect way?

I don't know.......

If I expect kindness, love, respect and goodness from You, then perhaps the first thing that needs to be considered is that I should give You the love, kindness, respect and goodness in the same way and to the same extent I expect these to get from You. And if I do so then does that mean that I am seeking and trying to achieve the perfection in the love, kindness and goodness?

I don't know.......

I am a human and God commanded angels to bow down in front of Me, what if I satisfy myself every time after doing an evil, inhuman and mischievous act, "I am a Human and I can't be perfect" and continue doing this as I can't do justice in the goodness like God. Does that mean that I am doing a righteous thing every time?

I don't know.......

I have a perception, an illusion about love, kindness and goodness and its not necessary that this perception would be parallel to the concept of Love, Kindness and Goodness for the Universe. But I don't want to wipe out this illusion and want to keep my own perception about goodness alive. Do I deserve to be called as a human being anymore?

I don't know.......

7 comments:

  1. 1-Depends on the medium used to measure perfectness. To measure perfectness, the tool should be something more than only being perfect.

    2-What will be the difference in God and us then? We are complete yet incomplete.

    3-i think, yes.

    4-It's linked with second question. We'll have to see and study what Muhammad PBUH did. Did he want to be perfect? How?

    5-kaamil Insaan. Hmmmm... Well... I didn't get it :s
    It's yours, perception is yours, how it can be an illusion? :s If it's an illusion, it can't be your perception then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the other hand, if we'll wipe out what is ours, whats the purpose of our existence then?

    You once commented on my post:

    "I can narrate and explain this stanza in my own way. There is a palace, hundred of doors and thousands of windows. Since the world for us is one that is the palace we live and hundred of doors which can connect us with the outer worlds and thousands of Windows to view those worlds outside, to see the Beauty and Love of God.

    I can explain in another way. Our body is just like a palace which has many doors and windows to connect with the world outside. The doors are responsible to connect the outer world to the inner world and thousands of windows are present to view the outer world with an inner eye, and to search the glory."

    p.s. Loved all of your questions :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm....perfection...sometimes...of character needs time and learning.

    We perfect ourself by seeing our image in our loved one's eyes. The perfection is to present ourselve the way our loved one want us to...hmmm....that's why loving someone is not easy.

    We can AWE so many people...we want to be like so many people...but we never try even once to become actually what our loved ones like us to be...

    hmm...nice post Urooj.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rIZ, thank you for sharing your views about my post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking, thank you for reading, liking and sharing your views.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, why? you seems so upset. i am shocked to read you like this. listen dear urooj, this is the way of life, you must held your head high otherwise there will always be people around you who will knock you down.

    I like your style though and strongly believe that you are the most loving person here is your little circle of bloggers so far.

    So keep it up and if you need help you know where to write me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharmeela, thank you for your concerns. It was just a post that was written for thought provoking.

    Thank you for liking my writings, and yes whenever I will need help I know where to write you :)

    ReplyDelete